Monday, June 10, 2019

What Do You Meme? (Math Edition!)

I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw this post by iteachalgebra:



Obviously, I had to do this.  

I decided to ask my kids to do a 3 part task: 

1) Your best advice for an AP Calc student
2)  A meme about a particular topic
3) A wildcard! Can be about our class, the ap exam, etc

Did the wildcards get silly? Oh yeah! But I got some winners and we all laughed about what a wild ride this year has been! Many were inside jokes from the class or had pictures of students in them, so I left those out. Here's a smattering of the fun: 



















A fun laugh for our time after the AP exam and I am going to print a bunch out to hang up around the room with advice for future AP students. Can totally see this being scaffolded up more and turned into an actual, assessable assignment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment